Diamond grinding segment plate for various trapezium-shaped segment types for grinding, for example, screed, concrete, paint coatings etc.
Easy to manage: The EFS 260
for small surfaces up to 60 m² in housing construction,
particularly for refurbishments
|Ø sucction house||50 mm/38 mm|
|Ø tool||260 mm|
(low starting current)
|Grinding pressure||approx. 26 kg|
Scope of delivery: Machine complete with 15 m cable and diamond milling disc DFS-2QS/R or Roto milling plate, WCT
- High speed single disc machine Ø 260 mm
- Flexible suspension
- Smooth manoeuvrability, mounted on a robust chassis
- Wide range of tools available
- Special accessories: stair-climber for transporting machinery to upper floors
- Various tool discs all simple to assemble
- Double sealed, flexible dust guard for optimum dust extraction
- Two dimensionally buffered tool disc
- The propeller design of the base plate supports the removal of dust at the tool
Tools changed fast and simply
Areas of application
- Grinding screed, concrete, coatings etc. with diamond grinding tools
- Removal of filler, coatings and tile adhesive with PCD and carbide milling tools
- Keying/smoothing coatings (e.g. acrylics, epoxy, polyurethan) etc. with diamond rasping tools
- Removal of thin layers of adhesive on filler
Tools and accessories EFS 260
Diamond grinding plate with rigid diamond cup wheels for a fine surface structure result.
Diamond roto-grinding disc for keying filler or finishing. Very efficient on level surfaces.
Roto-milling plate WCT for soft to medium hard sub-flooring in 2 models: broad for adhesive, filler or tile adhesive, or narrow for thin layers of adhesive and pain
Diamond milling segment plate (PCD) with trapezium-shaped segment tool DFS-1HS/R for removing adhesive, filler, etc.
Special accessory – stair climber:
Any individual can easily transport the machine to upper floors using this aid. The "tri-star climbers" are simply mounted onto the left-hand and right-hand hub and secured with a magnet.